F-Coin
Audio Sources
Flac Files
AMPs
FIIO M9
regtime
2019-9-22
Post time 2021-1-26 07:09:34 |Show all posts |
Is it possible to connect and play the M11 through the car's USB port? I've tried everything but all I get is a message from my car that there is no device connected, when clearly it is. And I have it set to USB DAC.

I am able to play by connecting to the car's the Aux port via the M11 3.5mm cable connection. But many new vehicles are no longer proving an Aux port, and instead recommending or depending connection of DAPs using either Apple Play or Android Auto. Well we know that FIIO does not support Android Auto due to the versionon the installed Android. Anyone buying a new vehicle may no longer be able to play their DAP unless we can figure out the USB. is this already possible?

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Born for music and happy

digest
F-Coin
DACs
FiiO Q5s
Head Gears
FiiO FA9
regtime
2013-5-10

Medal of X3 Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Outstanding Contributors King of Chatting Master of Publictity Master of Promotion Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2021-1-27 10:20:35 |Show all posts |
Dear friend,

Does your car support usb audio function instead? If not, the M11 may not output via the usb connection.

Best regards

Use magic Report

Register Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
Flac Files
AMPs
FIIO M9
regtime
2019-9-22
Post time 2021-1-30 12:20:40 |Show all posts |
FiiO replied at 2021-1-27 10:20
Dear friend,

Does your car support usb audio function instead? If not, the M11 may not output via t ...

According to the cars user manual it supports USB audio. In fact the Car’s infotainment system has a USB input app on the main home page.

I was hoping once I connected, I would have access to the FIIO music folder where I could then select Artist/Album/Track.

I would really like to see FIIO put some effort into automobile audio support. I again note that update of the installed Android and support of Android Auto would fix this completely. An Aux Input connection via the FIIO 3.5mm output, is insufficient.

Apple iPhones can play through a cars audio system via ApplePlay. Android phones such as my Samsung can play using Android Auto. Come on FIIO. Make your great player even greater.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2021-3-1 23:42 , Processed in 0.018950 second(s), 23 queries .