Audio Sources
flac
AMPs
m7
regtime
2021-1-6
Post time 2021-1-17 12:12:37 |Show all posts |
Edited by jianping1010 at 2021-1-17 12:35

I found some file/folder name sorting issue in fiio music app 3.0.3, and also have some suggestion for fiio app developers.

1) local file/folder names are not fully sorted by whole name when "sort by filename" is selected. it looks the fiio app only sort folder/file names by some few leading letters in the name. I can see my files starting with "Schumann - ...."  and "Schubert - ..." are still mixed and not in right order in the list when "sort by filename" is selected.

2) also, commonly for most people, "sort by first letter" option is not useful, and sorting in "reverse order" is also not very useful, so there is no need to provide those options to user.

3) in language other than Chinese, especially in english, file/folder names are usually long, i.e. "Beethoven, Mendelssohn - Violin Concertos (RCA Living Stereo) - Heifetz (ape)" is a sample filename in English. so for a list of names of a folder contents, sometimes one line display for each item may be too short for user to find the right one from other similar items. so it will be helpful for file/folder names to be displayed in 2 lines when needed so user can easily pick the right file/folder from the list.

wish our fiio music app will get better in the future.

thanks

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Born for music and happy

digest
F-Coin
DACs
FiiO Q5s
Head Gears
FiiO FA9
regtime
2013-5-10

Medal of X3 Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Outstanding Contributors King of Chatting Master of Publictity Master of Promotion Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2021-1-19 11:25:44 |Show all posts |
Currently, the sorting in our app could not support that latter letter.

Our engineer will try to improve it in the future.

Best regards

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2021-2-28 20:38 , Processed in 0.020004 second(s), 23 queries .