One X3 serves dual purposes:
The official release of FiiO X3's new firmware (FW2.05) with newly added DAC function!
Some improvements to FW2.05 Based on the former FW.1.31 version, some improvements have been made into FW2.05.
1. Using the dedicated VID No. 2972 that applied by FiiO independently. Please reinstall the new USB DAC Driver to solve the prompt problem as “Android Device” by the PC manager.
2. “USB Mode” had been added into the system settings. Now X3 can be used as memory card as well as USB DAC.
3. Formatting function had been added into the system settings, by which can format the TF card.
4. The limitation of gapless playback for album only had been removed. Now the gapless can work when it is ON for Order or Loop playback (not for Single cycle or Shuffle play).
5. Fixed the issue that, it shows MOV for the coding information when change the suffix from M4A to AAC, now can display normally as AAC.
1. Click: Download address for FW2.05
2. Click: Download address for device driver (Windows system)
>>Click: Instructions regarding the installation of USB DAC driver
>>Click: Information regarding the using of USB DAC and related FAQs
>>Click: New E-manual which includes some potential issues regarding the using of the new firmware
Copyright © FiiO. All right reserved.