FUJIYA AVIC is the proud organizer of the "Tokyo Headphone Festival," one of the biggest audio shows in Japan, held biannually since 2008.
FiiO's CEO James will attend the coming Tokyo Headphone Festival 2018 Spring (春のヘッドフォン祭) this weekend, to witness its 10th anniversary as well as giving support to our sales agent Emilai in releasing some new products including the M7, FH5, Q5 and RC-BT.
You can try a wide range of new music players, headphone amplifiers, headphones and earphones from around the world at the festival, and please feel free to drop by FiiO's room @ Forest.
Check the list of FiiO items that you can get hands on:
1. Portable High-Res Lossless Music Player M7
2. Smart Hi-Res Lossless Music Player X7 Mark II
3. Smart Hi-Res Lossless Music Player X5 3rd gen
4. Portable High-Res Lossless Music Player X3 Mark III
5. Flagship Bluetooth DSD DAC & Amp Q5
6. Native DSD DAC & Amplifier for iPhone Q1 Mark II
7. Dual Driver Hybrid In-Ear Monitors FH1
8. Triple Driver Hybrid In-Ear Monitors F9 PRO
9. Quad Driver Hybrid In-Ear Monitors FH5
10. Bluetooth Replacement Cable RC-BT
More info about the Festival:
Name: Tokyo Headphone Festival 2018 Spring / 春のヘッドフォン祭2018
Location: Nakano Sunplaza, Nakano-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Saturday, April 28, 2018
Sunday, April 29, 2018
Save the date and be sure to come! See you there!
FiiO Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.