Dear Respected Customers,
Below is the very first firmware upgrade of the All New X1. So please kindly upgrade to FW1.2 if you find your X1 is running on FW1.0.
X1 2nd gen FW1.2: >> Click here
The following changes and improvements were made to FW1.2 compared to FW1.0:
1. Fixed issue where hang-up happens when deleting the whole folder under playing;
2. Fixed issue where the EQ presets and Custom EQ didn't work;
3. Fixed issue where holding the shortcuts button sometimes would go to the Now playing instead of quick search under the Browse Files menu;
4. Fixed issue where the sound at Bluetooth output was very loud with the volume level set to “0” and the balance set as unbalance (such as R1);
5. Fixed issue where it wouldn’t start playing right after changing tracks at pause (needed to press OK to play);
6. Amended the distortion issue when playing AAC files (.m4a);
7. Fixed the impulsive sound issue when powering off with docking station (such as K5);
8. Fixed issue where the output was not set back as PO (Phone out) after plugging and unplugging from the docking station;
9. Fixed issue where there is no sound output regardless of resume mode is set on or not after docking to station > power off > enter the charging screen > press the Power button to enter the main menu;
10. Fixed issue where it would play songs automatically with no sound output under in-vehicle mode after plug the powered off X1 to the USB port to power on with Line out mode set to fixed level and Resume mode turned on;
11. Fixed issue where there is no response when changing tracks with Line out mode set to fixed level and Playback gap set to fade in/out;
12. Miscellaneous bug fixes.
FiiO Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.